Looking for the best way to to pay or transfer money for your overseas property can be difficult. Should I make a money transfer with my bank or a broker? And many other questions that we ask ourselves.
- Understand what is the amount you going to transfer in the local currency.
- Search for specialist currency companies.
- Compare between companies rates and ways to transfer the money (how many days, they have local branch or not and so on)
- Choose broker and seek your broker's opinion.
- Ensure your money is protected and it's safe. Work only with broker that registered under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and HM Revenue and Customs.