Looking for the best way to to pay or transfer money for your overseas property can be difficult. Should I make a money transfer with my bank or a broker? And many other questions that we ask ourselves.
- Understand what is the amount you going to transfer in the local currency.
- Search for specialist currency companies.
- Compare between companies rates and ways to transfer the money (how many days, they have local branch or not and so on)
- Choose broker and seek your broker's opinion.
- Ensure your money is protected and it's safe. Work only with broker that registered under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and HM Revenue and Customs.
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.