Ilyce Glink discusses the way to make your house more marketable by improving the look of your bathroom through furnishings and potentially coordinating this with your bedroom. She also proclaims that this can be done with small purchases! She discusses how the bathroom can be an easy sale to a potential buyer but purchases like small decorative soaps or matching towels can go a long way. Matching items like your floor rug and shower curtain can catch an eye. As for your bedroom, adding lamps to different sides will provide balance to the buyers' perception. Purchasing some new covers or adding a fresh coat of paint will make the room look up-to-date. Additions like these should make your house sell better, while saving you money!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades