In this video Andrea Osterkorn demonstrates how to stage your home for sale. It is not a comfortable process to transform your home into a home for sale. The entry way should be inviting because first impressions are important. Closets should be cleaned out. Consider renting different furniture for the living area to make it more open and inviting, and move it around to create an impression of space. Add accessories and let natural light in. Try to depersonalize the room and remove clutter so that the main, permanent features, like the fireplace attract the eye instead of the entertainment center, which will not be a permanent fixture. Clear shelves of personal things. Add greenery and warmth. Store everyday objects out of sight. Staging a house for sale requires an investment upfront, but it results in a saving in the long term because it means less time on the market, and a higher price when it is sold. The final piece of advice is to de-clutter, de-personalize and decorate!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades